USB C to HDMI Cable,(4K 60Hz), MSLAN (6ft/1.8m) USB Type-C to HDMI Cable [Thunderbolt 3 Compatible] MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, Surface Book 2, Galaxy S9/S8, Dell XPS 13/15 Black
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the USB C to HDMI Cable,(4K 60Hz), MSLAN (6ft/1.8m) USB Type-C to HDMI Cable [Thunderbolt 3 Compatible] MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, Surface Book 2, Galaxy S9/S8, Dell XPS 13/15 Black by MSLAN at Chip Multi. MPN: MSLAN TYPE C-0004. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No Adapter, No ConverterMSLAN USB C to HDMI Cable lets you use the USB-C port on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped
No Adapter, No Converter
MSLAN USB C to HDMI Cable lets you use the USB-C port on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped monitor/HDTV/projector without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
Support resolutions up to 4K with a refresh rate of up to 60Hz for a clear picture that reduces blurring during fast-action scenes.
Plug and Play
Bus-powered and self-powered operation, no external power and driver required with this cable.
Gold-plated HDMI Connector to improve the signal performance
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2017 MacBook Pro
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- ChromeBook Pixel
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Acer V15 Nitro
- Asus GA-Z170X
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Lenovo Yoga 910
- HuaWei MateBook
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/S8 Plus/S9 Plus/Note 8/Note 9
- Huawei Mate 10
- LG 34" Class UltraWide Gaming Monitor
1.It works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
2.It is only compatible with computers with DP alt mode, not for USB-C smartphones and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
3.It needs 8-10 seconds for the signal to synchronize from computer with your monitor.
4.DO NOT used with another adapter
5.4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, and 4K display.
For instance, if your computer supports 4K 60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K 30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K 30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K 60Hz.
MacBook 12?±does not support 4K 60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K 30Hz.
6.Make sure your Notebook is Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 compatible or this wont work for you
Features & Highlights
- Plug and play, the cable enables you to directly connect a USB-C computer to an HDMI-equipped display. (*Note: Designed for computer only, not for tablets and phones(Except Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/S8 Plus/S9 Plus/Note 8/Note 9/Huawei Mate 10)
- Supports resolutions up to 4K(3840*2160) at 60Hz (no lag, more fluidly and flawlessly at 60Hz). Backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p.
- USAGE: 4K LED display monitor, or projector with HDMI; Mirror or extend your USB-C device's content to a projector/display in a classroom or conference room to show your presentation
- Works with Thunderbolt 3 compatible computers with DP Alt mode such as 2017/ 2016 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3" ,Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01, HuaWei MateBook and more.
- What You Get: 1*MSLAN USB C to HDMI Cable, 6-month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service
|Model:||MSLAN TYPE C-0004|
|Part Number:||MSLAN TYPE C-0004|
|MPN:||MSLAN TYPE C-0004|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|