Your digital life is irreplaceable. If your computer or hard drive fails, it can cost hundreds of dollars to restore all your music, photos, movies, memories, and important files. Manufacturer warranties may cover the cost of repairing your drive, but not the cost of restoring all your data. Seagate Rescue is ONLY available to residents of the 48 continental United States of America.
Features & Highlights
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Seagate Rescue data recovery plan will recover the data from the failed drive and return it to you on a new piece of external storage
- Covers new single-disk external hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction). Not eligible on enterprise class or multi-drive devices
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Seagate, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.