Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera
Free Shipping Included! Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera by Primos Hunting at Chip Multi. MPN: 63010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TRUTH CAM’S ARE AS SIMPLE AS IT GETS! This could be the easiest to operate camera ever developed without sacrificing performance. Designed to
TRUTH CAM’S ARE AS SIMPLE AS IT GETS! This could be the easiest to operate camera ever developed without sacrificing performance.
Designed to be your eyes in the woods, the Truth Cam 35 from Primos comes pre-configured and ready to use with 35 infrared LEDs for clear night vision. However--all settings, including camera resolution, are adjustable for your specific needs and conditions. Capable of capturing both still and video images, the Truth Cam 35 offers a 40-foot nighttime range thanks to its 35 LEDs. The fully-adjustable Truth Cam 35 has operational instructions printed on the camera door for convenience in the field. With the aim to catch every movement in the stand, the Truth Cam 35 boasts a trigger speed of 1.5 seconds of out of sleep mode and takes images every 0.3 seconds when active. The camera can be set for multi-shot bursts of 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 images per triggering. All images are stamped with date, time, temperature, and moon phase information. The Truth Cam 35 features a back lit LED screen with large easy to read menu settings. Designed for concealment, the Truth Cam 35 has a thin, low-profile casing with a Matrix camo finish. Finally, the Truth Cam 35 supports an eight gigabyte SD card for image storage and is equipped with a molded security cable hole for theft prevention.
Features and Specifications
Operating Tips & Troubleshooting
Features & Highlights
- Day/night 35-infrared LED trail camera captures still or video images of wildlife
- 40-foot nighttime range; select the number of active LEDs (more night range or battery life)
- 1.5-second trigger speed out of sleep; 0.3-second trigger speed when active; multi-shot bursts of 1, 3 or 5 images per triggering. Refer to page 5 for setup instructions and page 12 for operating tips.
- Large backlit LED screen; instructions printed on camera door
- Supports up to an eight gigabyte SD card; one-year warranty
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|