Neumann TLM 170 R Stereo | Factory Matched Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Set Nickel
Neumann TLM 170 R Stereo | Factory Matched Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Set Nickel by Neumann at Chip Multi. MPN: TLM 170 R Stereo. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The TLM 170 R was the first microphone to use the successful fet 100 technology. Along with a balanced, transformerless output stage it features
The TLM 170 R was the first microphone to use the successful fet 100 technology. Along with a balanced, transformerless output stage it features extremely low self-noise and an impressive dynamic range.
Five directional characteristics are selectable by means of a rotary switch. In the sixth position, marked "R", the directional patterns can be controlled remotely with the N 248 power supply. There is no special cable necessary for this purpose.
The microphone has at its rear a 10 dB attenuation switch for extremely high sound pressure levels, and a high-pass filter to suppress structure born noise.
Features & Highlights
- Local and remote controlled large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- Five directional characteristics: omni, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8
- Patented circuitry for remote and local switching of directional characteristics
- Switchable low frequency roll-off and 10 dB preattenuation
|Model:||TLM 170 R Stereo|
|Part Number:||TLM 170 R Stereo|
|MPN:||TLM 170 R Stereo|
|Item Size:||16 x 9 x 9 inches|