KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones - Aluminum/Black
KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones - Aluminum/Black by KEF at Chip Multi. MPN: M500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Your KEF M500 on-ear headphones produces audio from a fine-tuned 1.5 inch neodymium driver built to deliver full range of high definition audio, from
Outside sounding great, the KEF M500 uses a tangle-free flat cable with an integrated in-line microphone that doubles as a 3-button remote. Your remote gives you the ability to play and pause your music, control your audio volume, and switch between your iPhone phone calls and your music. Top all that off with the headphones' stylish look crafted by our audio engineers alongside Studio F.A. Porsche, of Porsche vehicle fame. The result of our collaboration is a design that enhances the M500 listening experience, from strategically positioned tuning plates to meticulously-planned acoustic chambers, all while retaining a sleek new look.
Features & Highlights
- Thanks to our unique multi-directional Smart Hinge, the M500's lightweight aluminum frame comfortably conforms to the shape of your head and folds up neatly after use.
- The KEF M500 features an integrated in-line microphone and remote volume/play control on a tangle-free flat cable for iPhone and other Apple products.
- The M500 sits comfortably on your ears, encompassing each with our own breathable and sweat-resistant memory foam ear pads. These pads also provide noise isolation and maximize bass performance.
- With an additional tangle-free cable, flight adapter, and complimentary hardshell case, the KEF M500 is designed for listening on the go.
- The KEF M500 uses a 1.5 inch neodymium driver to deliver its signature hi-fi sound audio, alongside copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils and mounted apertures in the acoustic chamber to optimize clarity.
|Item Weight:||0.46 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|