Elite Screens Manual B, 120" 4:3, Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 4K / 3D Ready with Slow Retract Mechanism, 2 Year Warranty, M120V
Mega Sale! Save 30% on the Elite Screens Manual B, 120'' 4:3, Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 4K / 3D Ready with Slow Retract Mechanism, 2 Year Warranty, M120V by Elite Screens at Chip Multi. MPN: M120V. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elite Screens Manual B series is great for any professional video presentation and is perfect for home, business or office environments. Manual B
Elite Screens Manual B series is great for any professional video presentation
and is perfect for home, business or office environments.
Manual B series features include:
Sturdy Steal Casing in Your Choice of Black or White Finish
Flush Wall or Ceiling Installation
Auto-Lock Mechanism for Aspect Ratio Versatility
2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by
Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Manual B Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite™ FRONT projection screen material which features:
180° Wide Viewing Angle
Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
Black backed for a bright image
Four Sides of Black Masking Borders
Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified
*Manual B Series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters
in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product
and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.
Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 120-inch Diagonal, 4:3 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 72.0" H x 96.0" W. Overall Size: 83.5" H x 102.9" W. Black Case
- Screen Material: MaxWhite B, 1.0 Gain. Textured matte white surface, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with 1" side black borders. Mildew resistant, durable, and easy to clean with soap and water. *Not recommended for Short Throw or Ultra-Short Throw Projectors.
- Features a 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and Slow Retracting Mechanism for a safe and secure return when no longer in use.
- Easily installs to wall or ceiling. Mounting Kit Included (Wood screws x2, Dry wall anchor x2)
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||21.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.1 x 82.6 x 82.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.26 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|