Elite Screens ezCinema Plus Series, 100-inch Diagonal 16:9, Floor Pull Up Portable Projection Screen, Model: F100XWH1
On Sale Now! Save 4% on the Elite Screens ezCinema Plus Series, 100-inch Diagonal 16:9, Floor Pull Up Portable Projection Screen, Model: F100XWH1 by Elite Screens at Chip Multi. MPN: F100XWH1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elite Screens ezCinema Plus series is an excellent choice guaranteed to deliver the most impactful business/personal presentations. This
Elite Screens ezCinema Plus series is an excellent choice guaranteed to deliver the most impactful business/personal presentations. This ultra-portable, floor pull-up projection/projector screen series is specially designed with "Scissor-Back" self standing spring mechanism allows the screen to be fully extended without the hassle of tightening or adjusting anything!
ezCinema Plus Series features include:
- Self-standing "Pull up & Project" cross spring mechanism
- Easy to transport and set up for traveling presentations or the "home theater in a box"
- Rugged aluminum casing protects the screen with a built-in carrying handle and carrying bag included for enhanced mobility.
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
ezCinema Plus Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite projection screen material which features:
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle
- MaxWhite 1.1 gain material
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- 3/4" black top/side masking with adjustable bottom rise masking
* NOT recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors *
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 96.1" H x 94.4" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Scissor-back, cross spring support mechanism provides quick and easy pull up operation. Rotating feet supports add stability to elevated screen.
- Black aluminum case with built-in carrying handle allows for convenient and protected transportation. Optional fabric carrying case sold separately. Search ASIN: B00I2ZV6WQ
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
|Item Weight:||24.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||94.4 x 82.4 x 82.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||31.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|