Cable Matters 10Gb Multimode Duplex 62.5/125 OFNP Fiber Cable (Fiber Optic Cable/LC to LC OM1 Fiber Patch Cable) 1m
Cable Matters 10Gb Multimode Duplex 62.5/125 OFNP Fiber Cable (Fiber Optic Cable/LC to LC OM1 Fiber Patch Cable) 1m by Cable Matters at Chip Multi. MPN: 120005-1m. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plug & Play Installation with an Unbeatable Warranty The Cable Matters Multimode Duplex 62.5/125 micron fiber patch cords offer a time saving
Plug & Play Installation with an Unbeatable Warranty
The Cable Matters Multimode Duplex 62.5/125 micron fiber patch cords offer a time saving alternative to terminating and testing cables on site in residential, commercial, educational, or industrial locations. The LC push and latch connectors are the latest standard for small form factor equipment and patch panels for bi-directional data transmission. Includes a lifetime warranty and product support.
Secure Performance for Critical Connections
The OFNP (plenum) rating conforms to strict NEC building safety codes but is compatible with unrated or OFNR (riser) rated applications. They are precision factory tested for insertion and return loss to ensure transmission performance per TIA-568-C.3 specifications. The combination of LC connectors in a protective yoke, strain relief boots, and zirconia ceramic ferrules provides a dependable, low-loss performance.
- Connector Type: LC to LC (Male to Male)
- Jacket: PVC OFNP
- OD: 2.0mm legs (2.0 x 4.0mm nominal OD)
- Design: Duplex zipcord with aramid yarn strength member
- Fiber Classification: 62.5/125 OM1
- Wavelengths: 850 and 1300nm
- Fiber Type: Multimode
- Ferrule Material: Ceramic
- Polish: PC
- Jacket Fire Safety Rating: OFNP (plenum)
- Compliance: TIA 568-C.3 / 604-10 / 492AAAA, UL 910, C E, RoHS
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- MULTIMODE DUPLEX 62.5/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for high density applications in network closets and data centers; OM1 classified for LED laser network equipment such as SFP and GBIC transceivers, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's; Provides premise connections for fiber patch panels, work area outlets, cross-connect jumpers, and optical fiber systems
- RAPID INSTALLATION of lightweight fiber optic patch cords with removable dust caps that protect the connectors during installation; Adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick identification of Tx and Rx when installing, testing, and troubleshooting equipment connections
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION combines a tight-buffered fiber cable design that is 100% factory tested with LC connectors that rest in a protective yoke for frequent unplugging; Duplex 2.0 x 4.0mm zipcord design prevents tangling and provides individual access to each fiber cord; Durable slim-profile boots have flexible strain relief; PC polish finish and zirconia ceramic ferrules provide precise alignment to ensure the signal integrity
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE includes a superior OFNP (plenum) safty rating that substitutes for OFNR (riser) rated cable; TIA/EIA compliant color-coded orange jacket has beige connectors and straight-thru A to B wiring; OM1 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM, and Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX
- COMPATIBLE with SFP transceivers and media converters such as: Cisco Compliant 1000BASE-SX SFP Transceiver Module GLC-SX-MM-OEM, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, TRENDnet Mini-GBIC Multi-Mode SX Module TEG-MGBSX, TRENDnet 100/1000BASE-T, TP-LINK MC220L Gigabit Media Converter, NETGEAR 1000BASE-SX, StarTech 100 Mbps, Cisco GLC-SX-MMD, D-Link 1000BASE-SX Mini-GBIC, Cisco Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC, HP PROCURVE SX Mini-GBIC, HP Mini-GBIC Gigabit-SX-LC SFP (J4858C)
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FCDUS52v120, ean: 0700621052142,
OM1 LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable 15 Meter | Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Jumpers. Assembled with small form factor 1.25mm ceramic ferrule duplex LC/LC fiber optic patch cord connectors (including duplex lc clips). Designed for compact, high cable density ...
mpn: FCDUS221v2081, ean: 0635635708672,
2 Meter OM4 LC SC Fiber Patch Cable | 100Gigabit Duplex 50/125 LC to SC Multimode JumpersOFNR (Optical Fiber Non-conductive Riser) rated assembly with aqua colored 2.0mm jacket, Corning optical fiber glass cores with small form factor (SFF) 1.25mm LC...
mpn: FCDUS46v8, ean: 0700621051589,
7 Meter LC LC OM3 Fiber Patch Cables | 10Gb Duplex 50/125um Multimode LC to LC Jumper Cord. Corning optical fiber cores (300 meter rated at 10Gb/850nm). Crafted with precision 1.25mm ceramic ferrule LC fiber patch cable connectors (including duplex l...
By Tripp Lite
mpn: N302-003, ean: 0115971147743,
Tripp Lite's 3-feet multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN appl...
mpn: FCDUS222v2111, ean: 0635635709020,
OM4 LC LC Fiber Patch Cable 3 Meter | Duplex 100Gb 50/125 LC to LC Multimode fiber cable with Corning optical fiber, 10Gbps 550 Meters at 850nm and 300 Meters at 1310 nm. This 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s transmission fiber cable is terminated with...
mpn: A50FBLCSC2, ean: 0132017882109,
The A50FBLCSC2 2-meter (6.6ft), 10 Gigabit, Aqua Multimode 50/125 Duplex LSZH Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one SC (male) connector and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers ...
By Ultra Spec Cables
LC Female - ST male Duplex (2 Strand) Fiber optic adapter cable. Multimode (62.5/125).Fiber Connector Type: LC Female -ST Male Duplex (2 Strand). Fiber Core Cladding Diameter: Multimode (62.5/125). Fiber Jacketing: Standard Zip Cord Duplex. Fiber Wa...
mpn: MSLAN TYPE C-0004, ean: 0758150470074,
No Adapter, No ConverterMSLAN USB C to HDMI Cable lets you use the USB-C port on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped monitor/HDTV/projector without the need for cumbersome adapters. Resolutions up to 4K 60HzSupport resolu...
mpn: KINGONE005, ean: 0190835640752,
The KINGONE USB Type C to HDMI with power supply cable allows you to transfer visual signals between two devices in real time for a high quality of slide display because of its superior materials. Q&A: 1、How to use the cable? Just plug and play dir...
By Ultra Spec Cables
LC Female - SC male Duplex (2 Strand) Fiber optic adapter cable. Multimode (50/125).Fiber Connector Type: LC Female -SC Male Duplex (2 Strand). Fiber Core Cladding Diameter: Multimode (50/125). Fiber Jacketing: Standard Zip Cord Duplex. Fiber Wavelen...